Apple’s new Mac Mini retails for $100 less than its predecessor started at, and with the addition of the new M2 chip, we’re impressed.
🔗 Mac Mini (2023) – https://bit.ly/3xMkwdX
📕 Read more: Apple Mac Mini (2023) review: Faster, cheaper, better – http://bit.ly/3EBtTkf
🔺 Disclosure: At ZDNET, we create honest, accurate, and objective content to help you make more informed decisions. To support our work, we are paid for providing advertising services. The compensation we receive and other factors may impact what ads and links appear on this page, and how, where, and in what order ads and links appear. While we strive to provide a wide range of offers, this page does not include information about every product or service that may be available to you. And your actual offer terms from an advertiser may be different (e.g., subject to additional terms) than the offer terms on this page. All information is presented without any warranty or guarantee to you.
– Subscribe to ZDNET on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2HzQmyf
– Follow ZDNET on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zdnet_official/
– Follow ZDNET on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@zdnet_official
– Follow ZDNET on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zdnet
– Follow ZDNET on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zdnet-com/
– Follow ZDNET on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZDNET.official/